Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 12:41 PM

Hi!

I'am from Germany and have booked a journey with the NCL Sun in November 2007 to Belize, Honduras, Mexico and Bahamas.
Can somebody tell me impressions/experiences with this journey as well as the NCL Sun?

Thanks in advance!

Regards from Germany,
Tina
Old 07-23-2007, 04:00 PM

Hi Tina, I was waiting for someone with more cruising experience to answer, but here's my two cents. My husband and I went on the NCL Sun in July of 2005 and are going back on it in August of this year. Both are Alaska cruises. It was our first cruise, so perhaps we were easily impressed, but we thought it was great. The food was good at the regular restaurants, buffet and the specialty places. The ship is so huge it takes a while to know what direction you're going. We had a balcony and absolutely loved watching nature go by as we sailed. Our room was always kept clean and the people working on the ship were lovely and helpful. We are looking forward to another great cruise.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:04 PM
We've been on the Sun 3 different cruises and it's a very nice ship....Not brand new, but still clean and comfortable....food was very good as are all of the NCL ships....Have a very nice time and happy cruising...

Bob E
Old 08-09-2007, 05:15 PM

Hi, Tina. Me and 3 of my best friends will also be on the ship (leaving out of Miami on November 2, right?) None of us have ever cruised before and have the same inquiries as you! Hope to see you onboard!

dawn
Old 09-06-2007, 07:15 PM

We are taking this same cruise in Jan. 2008 so we'd love to hear about your trip. Has NCL sent you any updates about different routes, stops, or cancelled shore excursions due to the recent series of hurricanes that devastated Costa Maya and parts of Honduras?
Old 09-09-2007, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dawnie7085:
Hi, Tina. Me and 3 of my best friends will also be on the ship (leaving out of Miami on November 2, right?) None of us have ever cruised before and have the same inquiries as you! Hope to see you onboard!

dawn

Hi Dawn,

unfortunately we won't see us on the ship, because I will will start in Miami 3 weeks later. I'd love to heare about your trip before I leave to Miami. For me it's the third cruise - and both before were great. I hope I will make the same experiences with NCL.

Have a nice day,
Tina.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by hawkeye:
We are taking this same cruise in Jan. 2008 so we'd love to hear about your trip. Has NCL sent you any updates about different routes, stops, or cancelled shore excursions due to the recent series of hurricanes that devastated Costa Maya and parts of Honduras?
Hi Hawkeye,
no, up till now I have not gotten any updates regarding different routes, stops etc, because of the hurricanes?!

Regards,
Tina.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:00 PM

Thanks Tina,

Keep us posted if you can. Look forward to hearing about your cruise.

Hawkeye

Closed Thread