Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 04:24 PM

Hi everyone.
I've read several suggestions to make dinner reservations right after boarding the Pearl (and other NCL vessels).

How exactly do I make these reservations? Do I go directly to the restaurants? I've heard that if you try to call and make them, you're often told that they're all booked up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:44 PM

Each day there will be someone at the door of Mambo's restaurant to take reservations for ALL of the restaurantson the Pearl. They will also have menus for each of them. We boarded immediately after boarding began and someone was there when we passed it shortly thereafter.

I cannot speak for other vessels.

Hope this helps.

Robert
Old 02-06-2007, 06:26 PM

We made ours on the Star by visiting the dining reservations office, which on that ship was just at one end of the purser's office. It worked much better than calling!
Old 02-07-2007, 10:27 AM
When I was aboard the Dawn in Dec. 06 I went directly to each restaurant shortly after boarding and made reservations for every other night of the cruise for a specialty restaurant -it worked quite well. You can obtain a cruise menu for your cruise at the Purser's desk upon boarding and you can plan your dining options for your palate and personal plans using that as a reference-free style works well!

Bon Voyage
BillyBuzzy
Old 02-07-2007, 03:57 PM

Thanks, everyone, for the information. It's a milestone birthday for my husband on this cruise so I want to be sure and make it a memorable one -- and for us, a great dinner is a big part of it.

Thanks again.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, dinig, dining, dinner, line, make, ncl, norwegian, norweigan, pearl, plans, reservation, reservations, reservatons, restaurant