Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 03:04 AM

Hi, am planning to do a cruise on board the norwegian jewel to northern europe around the month of July. Has anyone did such a cruise and feel like giving some tips?

Should i do the shore excursions or else visit the ports and cities by myself? I think its more worth it. Any tips pls. thx.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:31 AM
Administrator

Hi Mifsud, and welcome to cruise-chat.com.

Is this the 12-night Baltic Capitals cruise (London, Copenhagen, Berlin, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm)?

Although I've cruised Northern Europe a couple of times, I haven't been to these cities, other than London. You might try our Europe Port Chat board, and do a search for your ports via the Find tab.

As for NCL tours vs. going it on your own, we've done both. Doing it on your own requires some research, which is -- of course -- why you're here.

Norwegian Jewel is a beautiful ship with many things to do. Have your cruised NCL and/or N. Jewel previously?

Closed Thread

Tags
celebrity, cruise, cruises, europe, european, excursions, forum, ncl, northern, norwegian, review, reviews, shore