Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 08:54 AM

wow that place looks amazing. hard not to do it there now.

thanks a lot everyone with the help
Old 03-22-2011, 09:54 AM

Default which excursion?
I've looked on the ncl.com for the excursions going to to the glacier. seeing the picture from above I want to do it on the glacier. So if you know a specific excursions that would be good please let me know. She cant do excessive amounts of activity, still recovering from a leg surgery. below is the excursion featured for my cruise, but i dont mind doing reservations away from the cruise for something better.

ALASKAHELICOPTERTOURS.COM
the mendenhall by helicopter and guided walk in juneau
Old 03-22-2011, 12:43 PM

That is definitely a fantastic tour. The helicopters they use were Eurocopters, which have a great ride and are much quieter than a Bell. In fact, you really don't need your headsets to talk, but they'll help you hear the pilot better. That is absolutely one tour you'll never forget, and she'll never forget the proposal.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, engagement, gem, glacier, line, lines, mendenhall, norwegian, package, proposal, proposals, propose, proposing, spirit