Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   Norwegian Cruise Line (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/norwegian-cruise-line/)
-   -   "Love For Sail" TV Reality Show Will Feature Norwegian Cruise Line Ship (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/norwegian-cruise-line/37970-love-sail-tv-reality-show-will-feature-norwegian-cruise-line-ship.html)

Dave 03-24-2012 04:31 PM

"Love For Sail" TV Reality Show Will Feature Norwegian Cruise Line Ship

Lifetime Network has a new reality series coming in April. Read more about it here.

billybuzzy 03-24-2012 08:48 PM

With the ever increasing popularity of TV Reality Shows ..... NCL is likely to gain a whole new set of cruise affictionados. "Love For Sail" will do for NCL what "Love Boat" did for Princess!! We will be meeting a whole new generation of cruisers on board!!! In true seafaring tradition I say..."Welcome Aboard"...and "Bon Voyage"!!
If you will now excuse me...I need to arrange to purchase some NCL stock!!:)

BillyBuzzy

Dave 03-25-2012 07:37 AM

I think there are some upset executives at Carnival and Royal Caribbean.

billybuzzy 03-25-2012 09:32 AM

'Tis a bit O' the Leprechaun in Kevin Sheehan to announce this around St.Pat's Day! I'm on Me way to O'Sheehans Pub in the village for a wee dram or two ....then I'll get into the Moosehead left over from O'Leary's Pub..and spend the day mullin' o'er these game changing events!!!
Top O' the day to Ye all!!!

Billy O'Buzzy

Cruise Fanatic 03-25-2012 01:14 PM

When I talked to Kevin Sheehan on the NCL Epic inaugural he acted like he hadn't even heard of Smithwick's beer. Some Irishman! :)

Cruise Fanatic 03-25-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 293012)
Lifetime Network has a new reality series coming in April. Read more about it here.

Glad I wasn't onboard any of these ships when they filmed all this. Just another unrealistic reality show. Of course they put the women up in the ships largest 5000 sq ft suite. How many normal people can afford that?

Dave 03-25-2012 01:49 PM

We were on the Sun Princess back in 1997 when they filmed the first episodes of "Love Boat: The Next Wave" starring the late Robert Urich. The production schedule was set up to minimize hassles to the paying passengers, but nevertheless we still had times where it impacted our cruise. I think the show lasted half a season on UPN before they cancelled it. It was pretty bad.

My highpoint was almost colliding with Robert Urich at the breakfast buffet one morning, while he was wearing his Princess Captain uniform. He was in a hurry to wolf down some food during a 10 minute break. Nice guy. Too bad he died so young.

Dave 03-25-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruise Fanatic (Post 293023)
When I talked to Kevin Sheehan on the NCL Epic inaugural he acted like he hadn't even heard of Smithwick's beer. Some Irishman! :)

I'm a devoted Murphy's fan. I wonder if Sheehan has heard of it? Or Beamish?