Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2005, 12:59 PM

I'd wonder about that too. We had an inside stateroom and it was completely quiet save for some mornings with doors opening and shuting. But I know while we were in one of the resturants under the theather we could hear a lot that was going on. But I don't think they go late into the night so hopefully if it is noisy it won't be for long.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:22 PM

Thanks! It's our first cruise too, and judging by the reviews, I think we made the right choice. I always worry about stuff though. Did you and your company have any trouble with sea-sickness?
Old 01-19-2005, 03:48 PM

Sheryl, thank you so much for the positive feedback on your cruise! I am happy that everything turned out so well for you on your first cruise. Also, glad you had good things to say about Reggie's tour in Belize. I am planning to use him for our group when in Belize in a few weeks and really looking forward to it!
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-19-2005, 08:08 PM

What made Reggies so special?

Tom
Old 01-20-2005, 07:38 AM
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Ogg:
What made Reggies so special?

Tom

Tom

From reading their post I would say a savings of $41 pp.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:16 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Do you know if we can book the cave tubing when we dock with Reggies or do we have to book ahead of time. We are sailing on Feb. 5. and I would really rather book once we arrive. Thanks again for the info.
quote:
Originally posted by Sheryl:
Oh wow! What a vacation. It was out first time curising and we loved it. The Sun was great. (Nothing really to compare it too) But we loved the "free style" dining not only do you not have to get dressed up (still did anyway most nights) but you eat whenever you are ready. The food was great. If you have any other specific questions just ask! Also we did the cave tubbing in Belize. Totally book it on your own! The cruise was charging $96 for the same thing and we did it through Reggies: http://www.regtour.com/ hum the site isn't working but here's his email regtour@btl.net
for $55. And the cruise ship canceled thier cave tubbing! Something about high water. So many people were mad. I told another family about Reggies and they did it with us. It was great. It was about 18 total people and we had 3 guides. The water was great, even for "high water levels" I felt totally safe with those guys.
We had Lionel as a guide and he was great. X-strem was also there with thier group and just by looking it seemed they did not have enough guides. They about about 25+ people and two guides. Lionel had to keep helping some of the other's group, But like he said he wasn't going to let anyone drown. On the way home from tubing we went by this Orchard farm (forgot the name) and had great rice, beans, chicken, amd awesome potatoe salad. $6. Some of the best food we had all week. My husband got the best maragarita there too. It was one of the best excusions we did while on the cruise. Definately book through Reggies! If you have any other questions just ask.
Old 01-27-2005, 08:04 AM

Sorry for the delay. Super busy. but sure you can meet up with him at the dock, but here are the directions on how to find the REAL Reggies. We did have someone like he says that will try to help us find "reggie". anyway follow the directions excatly and he should be there but even if you don't want to prepay i'd still be in contact with him otherwise he might not be there if no one else already booked.

You are confirmed, here is how to locate us when you get off the ship, and feel free to bring along any others you may meet on ship that wants to join us that day. We will be there waiting for you.

once again here is the info you'll need when you arrive.

don't be concerned about the timing , the ships always change things around so as to confuse folks who do not buy their tours. so just come off ship as soon as possible, we are out there from early and will stay until we see people like your self coming off, we then wait a lot longer then we will leave if you do not show up, If the rest of our group are off and you are still sleeping on ship .......ss..oo..rr..yyy we must then presume that you will not show. this very rarely happens so it will not be a problem.

Be sure to print this one out
and bring it with you for reference::::::::::::

here is the update on how to locate me, Its easy if you know where to find
your right hand & if you know how to walk straight then we have already met,

walk of Boat, straight through the terminal, turn right and walk to our bus or van.
important please read and pass it on to any others you meet on ship who are
in, or who wants to join the group as last minute bookers:

I am no longer in side at the dock. this is how
to find the Real Reggie's cave tubing, when you are sitting on the smaller
boats that brings you passengers on land, always try to sit on the right
side facing the front if possible,as you near the land you will see a light
House & THE RADISSON HOTEL, just pass THE LIGHT HOUSE you will see a white
Bus MARKED A-1 TOURS and or a white Ford van,( if its not marked A-1 its not
the real Reggie's ) both
of them will have a green Flag, you may even see me or my guide waving at
you, your boat will go pass my vehicles letting you off at the cruise
terminal. now as soon get off the boat just go through the building on to
the street,then
turn right and walk back towards the light house, we will be right there
waiting for you, do not be fooled by any one who claims to be me ( there may be
others in side in grey shirt,s who may pretend to
represent me, don't be fooled by them, REMEMBER YOU MUST FIRST GO OUTSIDE TO
THE STREET, THEN TURN RIGHT AND WALK TO FIND ME JUST BEFORE

YOU GET TO THE LIGHT HOUSE) there will be lots of other
hustlers just turn right on the street and keep walking to the bus or van
its only a hundred yards or so. if you have any problems then go to the
phone booth in the
terminal call me collect ( Reggie ) at 610-1541 if no reply REDIAL.

please print this out and bring it with you , If you
happen
to come in before 6:AM Belize time don't be alarmed if you don't see my vans
or the bus as I usually get there around 6:30 to 7: 00 am BZ time. just go
to wards the light house and enjoy the scenic view I will show up. if its
raining then ( wait under the big shed on the street you will see it ),or

contact any one of the phone # in this message and we will
drive up to the terminal door and pick you up, its a no Parking zone that is
why I can't wait there. here are two other cell Phone # just in case you
don't make contact on the previous ones, (600 -7565 that's my wife "the
boss" - ( 610 4904 ) thats Jahmai our # 1 guide ) ( 609 3691 that's Dave ) let me know that you are reading this.

If you can...............Reggie
Old 01-29-2005, 09:40 AM

Hi Exg, We just got back on 1/22 from the Sun and had a great time! It was our first cruise so we didn't know what to expect, the room was spacious and very nice, the food was great, we didn't eat at the buffet except twice for breakfast, we mostly ate at 7 seas, Jeppanakki, and at Adagio, which were excellent. The ship is extremely clean and every crew member treated us like we were kings and queens, and our children like little princesses. I can't say a negative thing about norweigan sun. Also we did the cave tubing in Belize, we went through Extreme Excursions.com, Thomas and Richard were unbelievable. To go through them, the cost is less, the tubing is longer and the personal care goes unmatched. There is a BBQ place at the end that will sell you a plate of fantastic food for $5 worth about $12 in our opinion. The water is Chrystal clear, the caves are amazing, don't miss this one!
Michael
Old 01-30-2005, 07:21 AM

Hi katzy2, thanks for the feedback. Will check out Extreme Excursions. Glad of the good feedback on the Sun. We have cruised with other cruise lines and have always enjoyed ourselves. Let you know what we think when we get back.
quote:
Originally posted by katzy2:
Hi Exg, We just got back on 1/22 from the Sun and had a great time! It was our first cruise so we didn't know what to expect, the room was spacious and very nice, the food was great, we didn't eat at the buffet except twice for breakfast, we mostly ate at 7 seas, Jeppanakki, and at Adagio, which were excellent. The ship is extremely clean and every crew member treated us like we were kings and queens, and our children like little princesses. I can't say a negative thing about norweigan sun. Also we did the cave tubing in Belize, we went through Extreme Excursions.com, Thomas and Richard were unbelievable. To go through them, the cost is less, the tubing is longer and the personal care goes unmatched. There is a BBQ place at the end that will sell you a plate of fantastic food for $5 worth about $12 in our opinion. The water is Chrystal clear, the caves are amazing, don't miss this one!
Michael
Old 01-30-2005, 07:23 AM

Hi Sheryl, thanks for the info. Will check out REAL Reggies on line. Printed off the directions and will take them with us. Will let you know what we think of the cave tubing and also the ship when we get back.
quote:
Originally posted by Sheryl:
Sorry for the delay. Super busy. but sure you can meet up with him at the dock, but here are the directions on how to find the REAL Reggies. We did have someone like he says that will try to help us find "reggie". anyway follow the directions excatly and he should be there but even if you don't want to prepay i'd still be in contact with him otherwise he might not be there if no one else already booked.

You are confirmed, here is how to locate us when you get off the ship, and feel free to bring along any others you may meet on ship that wants to join us that day. We will be there waiting for you.

once again here is the info you'll need when you arrive.

don't be concerned about the timing , the ships always change things around so as to confuse folks who do not buy their tours. so just come off ship as soon as possible, we are out there from early and will stay until we see people like your self coming off, we then wait a lot longer then we will leave if you do not show up, If the rest of our group are off and you are still sleeping on ship .......ss..oo..rr..yyy we must then presume that you will not show. this very rarely happens so it will not be a problem.

Be sure to print this one out
and bring it with you for reference::::::::::::

here is the update on how to locate me, Its easy if you know where to find
your right hand & if you know how to walk straight then we have already met,

walk of Boat, straight through the terminal, turn right and walk to our bus or van.
important please read and pass it on to any others you meet on ship who are
in, or who wants to join the group as last minute bookers:

I am no longer in side at the dock. this is how
to find the Real Reggie's cave tubing, when you are sitting on the smaller
boats that brings you passengers on land, always try to sit on the right
side facing the front if possible,as you near the land you will see a light
House & THE RADISSON HOTEL, just pass THE LIGHT HOUSE you will see a white
Bus MARKED A-1 TOURS and or a white Ford van,( if its not marked A-1 its not
the real Reggie's ) both
of them will have a green Flag, you may even see me or my guide waving at
you, your boat will go pass my vehicles letting you off at the cruise
terminal. now as soon get off the boat just go through the building on to
the street,then
turn right and walk back towards the light house, we will be right there
waiting for you, do not be fooled by any one who claims to be me ( there may be
others in side in grey shirt,s who may pretend to
represent me, don't be fooled by them, REMEMBER YOU MUST FIRST GO OUTSIDE TO
THE STREET, THEN TURN RIGHT AND WALK TO FIND ME JUST BEFORE

YOU GET TO THE LIGHT HOUSE) there will be lots of other
hustlers just turn right on the street and keep walking to the bus or van
its only a hundred yards or so. if you have any problems then go to the
phone booth in the
terminal call me collect ( Reggie ) at 610-1541 if no reply REDIAL.

please print this out and bring it with you , If you
happen
to come in before 6:AM Belize time don't be alarmed if you don't see my vans
or the bus as I usually get there around 6:30 to 7: 00 am BZ time. just go
to wards the light house and enjoy the scenic view I will show up. if its
raining then ( wait under the big shed on the street you will see it ),or

contact any one of the phone # in this message and we will
drive up to the terminal door and pick you up, its a no Parking zone that is
why I can't wait there. here are two other cell Phone # just in case you
don't make contact on the previous ones, (600 -7565 that's my wife "the
boss" - ( 610 4904 ) thats Jahmai our # 1 guide ) ( 609 3691 that's Dave ) let me know that you are reading this.

If you can...............Reggie

Closed Thread

Tags
cave, cruise, cruiseline, exg159caseedu, katzy2, norrweigien, norwegian, sun, tubing