Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2005, 07:19 AM

My husband and I are going on the Sun in Feb. Has someone taken this ship lately and what was your overall opinion. We have cruised before but not with Norwegian. Also we would like to do the cave tubing in Belize. Is it worth the money.

Edit: Moved to Norwegian Cruise Line forum. Raoul
Old 01-06-2005, 07:19 AM

My husband and I are going on the Sun in Feb. Has someone taken this ship lately and what was your overall opinion. We have cruised before but not with Norwegian. Also we would like to do the cave tubing in Belize. Is it worth the money.

Edit: Moved to Norwegian Cruise Line forum. Raoul
Old 01-06-2005, 11:03 AM

We are going on the N. Sun next week. We are also doing the cave tubbing in Belize. I'll post as soon as I get back (Jan 15) and let you know how the whole trip was. We are really looking forward to it!
Old 01-08-2005, 09:48 AM

Sheryl,
Have a great time. I look forward to hearing from you when you return.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-12-2005, 04:08 PM

I am also going next week, 15th, and am going cave tubing, which I booked privately, I will let you know when I get back!
quote:
Originally posted by exg159:

_Edit: Moved to Norwegian Cruise Line forum. Raoul_
Old 01-12-2005, 04:45 PM

Katzy2,
What Belize Cave Tubing private company are you using? I look forward to your report when you return.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-13-2005, 01:50 PM

Great. Look forward to your comments.
quote:
Originally posted by Sheryl:
We are going on the N. Sun next week. We are also doing the cave tubbing in Belize. I'll post as soon as I get back (Jan 15) and let you know how the whole trip was. We are really looking forward to it!
Old 01-13-2005, 05:35 PM

Hi, Im going to cruise on The Sun Feb. 19-26 Let me know if you are going to be on it as well.
Old 01-19-2005, 12:34 PM

Oh wow! What a vacation. It was out first time curising and we loved it. The Sun was great. (Nothing really to compare it too) But we loved the "free style" dining not only do you not have to get dressed up (still did anyway most nights) but you eat whenever you are ready. The food was great. If you have any other specific questions just ask! Also we did the cave tubbing in Belize. Totally book it on your own! The cruise was charging $96 for the same thing and we did it through Reggies: http://www.regtour.com/ hum the site isn't working but here's his email regtour@btl.net
for $55. And the cruise ship canceled thier cave tubbing! Something about high water. So many people were mad. I told another family about Reggies and they did it with us. It was great. It was about 18 total people and we had 3 guides. The water was great, even for "high water levels" I felt totally safe with those guys.
We had Lionel as a guide and he was great. X-strem was also there with thier group and just by looking it seemed they did not have enough guides. They about about 25+ people and two guides. Lionel had to keep helping some of the other's group, But like he said he wasn't going to let anyone drown. On the way home from tubing we went by this Orchard farm (forgot the name) and had great rice, beans, chicken, amd awesome potatoe salad. $6. Some of the best food we had all week. My husband got the best maragarita there too. It was one of the best excusions we did while on the cruise. Definately book through Reggies! If you have any other questions just ask.
Old 01-19-2005, 12:47 PM

Are the rooms relatively quiet? We've booked a balcony room over the theater, and I'm a little concerned about noise from below. Thanks.

Closed Thread

Tags
cave, cruise, cruiseline, exg159caseedu, katzy2, norrweigien, norwegian, sun, tubing