Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Smile Certified Angus Beef Now Being Served
Norwegian has issued a press release advising that only cuts of Certified Angus Beef will be served at NCL's Signature Restaurants Cagney's and Le Bistro. First being served aboard the new NCL Breakaway , the steaks will be featured on the other ships of the fleet!!! Being a steak lover and a fan of both Cagney's and Le Bistro I, for one, welcome this news!!

Sadly, We shall not be aboard a Norwegian ship until October 2014.......I'll start dieting now.......'cause I'll be boarding with appetite!!!

BillyBuzzy

Last edited by billybuzzy; 06-21-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-22-2013, 03:34 AM
I also love Le Bistro and Cagney's ! I would be happy to let you know how my fillet is on the Breakaway on Sept 29th ! LOL Being from Rhode Island I am a big Seafood lover but I do love a fillet from time to time ! I also want to try Ocean Blu. I too am dieting as I type this.. ha ha :OD

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 06-24-2013, 03:23 PM
janfred.....You have us thinking about filets.......and NCL.....and Seafood!!! I am sure the new seafood venue aboard the Breakaway will keep you and yours happily munching away!!! Breakaway holds great promise, it is unfortunate for us as our travel/cruise schedule is booked out two years in advance (our usual planning) and present cruise plans out of the NYC area have us on other cruiselines!! The bright side has us off to Hawaii/Mexico from Ca in Jan (25 days b2b)... and in the Med (land and Sea) for Winter 2014/2015...a full travel plate. Several of Our adventures have us back aboard NCL!!
Won't get back to Bermuda to find your card at the Swizzle Inn till Oct. '14!!!

BillyBuzzy
Old 06-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Hi BillyBuzzy,
I have to laugh as I type this, did you use the word "unfortunate" anywhere in your note to me ! I don't see anything "unfortunate" !! Sounds like an absolute fantastc time in your future to me ! :OD I too always booked out at least 1 1/2 years out but with my husbands fairly new job we can't do that anymore. Oh, travel, isn't it wonderful ? I also, as you know really enjoy other cruiselines as well. Keep looking for our card in 2014..hint it is near the table by the restroom up on the wall and shows our 2 wonderful Siamese Rescue Kitties !!! Ha Ha

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tags
breakaway, cagneys, seafood, served