Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2014, 07:20 PM
janfred......Bon Voyage on Your B2B Bermuda Cruises....It is a real fun way to be hopping over to the "Onion" Patch......Don't fret the traffic...A Sunday morning drive should not be too bad!! Wish We were hopping over with You and Yours but at this time of year We are busy reopening Our Summer places on the Sound and on the Cape....Our next "wave" Season begins with a return to Bermuda in October and thence to Our Mediterranean Odyssey for the better part of the Winter!!! Kindly enjoy a toast for Us at the "Swizzle Inn" .....Make sure Your Business cards are still there!!!

May Your Seas be calm and the gentle Breezes be at Your Back!!!
Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy
Old 05-09-2014, 04:50 AM
McPayne and Billybuzzy thank you both. We like to drive up to Mt Laural, NJ the day before the cruise that way the next morning we can get into Manhattan early and feel refreshed and ready to go. I don't mine sitting in the terminal and waiting at all ! I was laughing about the "Swizzle Inn" I know exactly where our Business Cards were placed ! We shall toast to both of you. As many times as we have been to Bermuda we have never checked out the Frog and the Onion, we will this time. We have been on both of these ships and they are so different from each other it will be fun !! Heading out in the morning !!

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 05-09-2014, 05:31 AM
Administrator

Wishing you a bon voyage, times two!

The ride between the two terminals should not be so bad on a Sunday morning. You should be able to enjoy a leisurely debarkation.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:28 AM
Thanks Lisa,
We are heading out to Mt Laurel for a relaxing evening and early ride into Manhattan. Really looking forward to both ships. I hope Fire & Ice are still on the Breakaway, I love watching them! We have not seen 54 Below , Sin City and Liquid yet on Celebrity, what fun !

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tags
5414, cruise, norwegian, problem, steering