Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 02:36 PM

We will be booking a group cruise very soon; NY to Bermuda for next summer. My worry is my 20 something sons (2) won't have a good time. There isn't anyone else in the group even close to their age. Do you think there is enough nightlife to keep them entertained?
Old 07-18-2009, 10:39 PM
VickiD59 - Welcome to cruise-chat , a great place to while away the long hours ashore, the best place to visit between cruises! The NCL Dawn is one of those ships passengers keep coming back to time and time again- She has that certain ambiance about her that she imparts to all those aboard - crew or passenger! You will find yourself thinking about her long after you have returned.

There is absolutely no reason for you to worry about your sons having nothing to do! There will be an abundant assortment of suitable companionship and activities galore. I hope you see your sons once the ship leaves the pier! (This is usually the case!) One thing for sure - boredom does not exist on this ship - nor in Bermuda!

You will likely be surprised at the large number of repeat cruisers aboard the Dawn -I've cruised on her myself three times thus far and have no hesitation about considering her for another!

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread

Tags
dawn, ncl, reviews