Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 09:52 PM

I have a NCL booked for JUNE leaving out of NY and Carnival in August leaving out of NY. What cruise line is the best? After reading the reviews I am beining to believe that I shouldn't have booked with NCL their seems to be a list of unhappy cruisers.Please give me your personal responses. NEED TO KNOW ITS 7DAYS.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:53 PM

Reviews aren't always an accurate assessment of a cruise line. Both cruise lines provide a good cruise with good entertainment and food. It depends on your expectations how you will enjoy your cruise.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:55 AM
Stop me if you've heard this, but it really depends on what YOU want out of your cruise. I found the shows on NCL to be first rate. I really liked the burgers by the pool. It meant you didn't have to get dressed, lose your seat and go find lunch. The only cruise I did was on the Spirit, so the newer ships can only have more and better amenities.If the ports ae good and you like the convience of leaving from NYC, relax and look forward to your trip.
In September you can write a review and compare the two.

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 05-03-2010, 05:28 AM
Don't believe what you read....well, most of the time anyway...23 cruises and never a really bad one....Happy Sailing...No such thing as a bad cruise, some are just better than others...

Bob E
Old 05-03-2010, 01:09 PM

I've not been disappointed on any of my 4 cruises on NCL. Will be going again in October and can't wait.

It seems people will take the time to complain, but not the time to commend. Don't know why, guess it's human nature.

In 7 days, you're going to be wondering why you didn't sail NCL before Bon Voyage
Old 05-04-2010, 07:26 PM

I would like to take this time to thank all the replys that I get on this post everyone had positive response I can't wait to go.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:10 AM

Have a marvelous time and please let us know how it goes when you return
Old 05-13-2010, 12:08 PM

My husband and I just sailed to Bermuda on 4/18 on the NCL Dawn and had a wonderful time. We had a moped accident on our first day in Bermuda which kind of stunk but other than that, we had a wonderful time on the ship. The shows were great on the Dawn...food was good and in abudant supply and waitstaff and our room stewards were wonderful. Have a great time...we did!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:52 PM
We just finished our 6th NCL cruise 5/1/10 and we have two on another line as well. On the cruise we met a lady with over 160 days on HAL, this was her first full NCL cruise (she had a 2 day to no where cruise). She didn't want to cruise NCL because of some of the reviews she read, after the cruise she just loved it and plans on doing more cruises with NCL, she even picked up some future cruise deposits while on board and is sorry she didn't try NCL before. She has a thread out there with a day by day post of the cruise. As someone else said there is not a bad cruise out there. You don't judge a book so please don't judge a cruise line by what by what you read. NCL has not given me a reason to go elsewhere just reasons to stay. For years I wouldn't cruise HAL because I didn't like the color of their ships, then I did and how wrong I was, they are a great cruise line as well. I feel sure you will like NCL. I will be waiting to hear your review of your two cruises.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-13-2010, 09:08 PM
shaakoya- You need have no fears of either cruiseline.The ships and the lines you have chosen offer wonderful cruise experiences! Attitude has a great deal in affecting how You will perceive your cruise experience. Relax, enjoy, laugh and smile. Share this attitude with all you come in contact with...including the crew!! Take your time and don't allow yourself to feel stressed......You're on a cruise.....let Mother Ocean do Her thing....You'll cruise 'em all....You'll enjoy them all!!

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread

Tags
classica, costa, cruise, feel, good, nafplion, people, reviews