Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 07:57 AM

We are crusing to mexico on the March 29 on the star. We are planning on staying on board while in Cabo.
When we have cruised before they offer some specials like spa services. Does anyone know of any specials they may offer.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:15 AM

Have you been to Cabo before? It is a nice port if you haven't been there and would be a shame not to see it.
The cruise line will have spa specials listed in the daily activity schedule. They always have spa specials because they want people to stay on board and spend their money. Massage and facial specials are most popular. Quite often you see specials for pick 2 or pick 3 out of a list of mini facial/mini massage/pedicure/ etc.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Banned

NCL Star will offer specials in the Spa on port days if you do not get off. You may want to buy the daily SPA pass, so you can pamper yourself. I believe it runs under $20.00 and you get use of the steam room and some other amenities. You do not get any spa treatments. The spa on the Star is first class.

If you've been to Cabo before, I do agree to take advantage of the spa while in port. My wife has done it several times. We were on the Star in Nov 2008 and will be back this Nov 2009 when traveling thru the Panama Canal.

Enjoy the cruise.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:14 AM

Welcome to Cruise Chat, kiwibound. I enjoy staying aboard the ship if I've been to a port I've been to a couple of times before. It's nice to be able do anything you want on the ship without a crowd around you. Have a great cruise!

Sonny

Closed Thread