Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2004, 01:28 PM

Hi All my husband and I want to do on our shore excursions is swim and snorkel. Our ports are Grand cayman (maybe) Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. Does anyone have any suggestions of the best way to do this on these Islands? We have our own snorkel gear. Thanks
Old 11-11-2004, 01:28 PM

Hi All my husband and I want to do on our shore excursions is swim and snorkel. Our ports are Grand cayman (maybe) Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. Does anyone have any suggestions of the best way to do this on these Islands? We have our own snorkel gear. Thanks
Old 12-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Hi we will be on the same cruise on the sun 1-22 05 I have been to cozumel on 3 occassions we went to the the beach playa del sol and the other eco park. the playa del sol. beach was really nice, nice swimming beach an some snorkling, they have different entry fees from just using beach, to lunch and drinks and water toys, got a great massage right on beach for 20.00 fantastic, and they have a mini shoping open air mall so you can pick up last minute items and a drug store for cigs if you smoke or need tolitries, really nice took a cab its about 2 mile from dock was 6 or 8 dollars see you on the sun
Old 01-01-2005, 03:59 PM

Hi, My husband and I were on the Sun 12-4-04. We have been on 3 cruises so decided to forego the traditional excursions. In Cozumel we went miniature golfing. The course is great fun and the owner, Scott, was wonderful. It is only 3 blocks off the beaten path, easy to find. If you Google 'Cozumel Putting Course' you can get all the info and directions. And it was only $5/person, that was the cheapest thing we did! If you go, tell Scott Linda and Arnie from Montana said 'hi'. Hope you have fun on your cruise!
Old 01-01-2005, 06:15 PM

<<Our ports are Grand cayman (maybe) Roatan, Belize and Cozumel.>>

In Grand Cayman, take a taxi to Seagrape Beach and then walk south or north for snorkeling, right in front for great swimming. Or, consider doing a Sting Ray City Tour if you haven't done it.

In Roatan, don't waste a second. Take a taxi to the Half Moon Bay Inn on the West Bay for great snorkeling and swimming. Walk into town for shopping and more.

In Belize, either fly over to Ambergris Cay for the day or take one of the ship's snorkeling tours.

In Cozumel, try Playa Palancar for great swimming and then negotiate for a boat to take you to Palancar reef for snorkeling.

Check out www.CaribbeanPortReviews.com for tons of more information or check out the CruiseReviews.com snorkeling guide prepared by Tom Kanitra at: http://www.cruisereviews.com/info/snorkeling.htm

Have a great cruise.

Tom

Closed Thread