Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 07:51 PM
So does anyone have anything good or bad to say about any of the speciality restaurants?

Any favorites? Something I just have to try?

I already have sticky buns and chocolate croissants on my list.
YouTube Channel: VideoOnTheWeb
-------------------------------------------

Read and post cruise reviews

Past Cruises:
34 and Counting......
Old 02-12-2009, 08:04 PM
You could add the BBQ ribs at Lotus Garden and ask for Noel as your server. $15.00 pp

Le Bistro- just about anything they serve is good. $15.00pp

Teppanyaki is another one we liked. $25.00pp

Look for the 2for 1 deals.

Enjoy your cruise on the Pearl

Old 02-13-2009, 09:48 AM
Sushi was great!! And what a bargain. $15.00 all you can eat (least it was in Dec). Brother and sister in law ate at the Italian restaurant. They said it was just ok, but it was only $10.00 (if I'm not mistaken)
Old 02-15-2009, 08:06 AM

We were on the Pearl in Feb, 2007 and tried all of the specialty restaurants except La Cuccina. At that time, the Italian restaurant was free, but you had to make reservations. Now I understand it's $10.00. We were in a penthouse suite, so had access to Cagney's at lunch as well as dinner. Waitstaff was fabulous -- so friendly and the food excellent. I think we ate there 3 nights. Also enjoyed Le Bistro. We were NOT impressed with Teppenyaki. Back then, it was $20 per person and now they have increased it to $25. I think we got a new chef at our table. My husband's steak was way overdone and the other chef supervising him seemed irritated. Our attitude is that we have a very good Japanese restaurant in our neighborhood that offers this style of dining for less than $25 per person -- so I don't think it's worth it unless you don't have access to this type of food at home. I'd definitely spend $25 at Cagney's before I would there! Enjoy!!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, eat, italian, ncl, norwegian, pearl, reservations, restaraunt, restaurant, restaurants, review, reviews, speciality, specialty, tipping