Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 06:06 PM

Hi All
Never cruised before and have booked a trip on the NCL Gem from Barcelona in a week (and counting) I would like to visit the leaning tower of Pisa how is this best done.

Thanks

Dave
Old 07-27-2009, 01:31 PM

Dear Davedes ,
I choose the Ncl Shore excursion which is called pisa & shopping , this is where u visit the leaning tower and do some shopping on a mall outlet . I will be on that ship too. There are other without shopping and with more history . It depends on your likes and dislikes . I suggest you to go online ncl.com website and login with your username and password to see all excursions for pisa .
Take Care

Mert
Old 07-28-2009, 07:45 AM

Hi Davedes, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Congratulations on your upcoming cruise! If you'll look a little further down on our main page, you'll see a Europe Port Chat section, they may answer some of your questions. Also, a little further down is a FAQ section with a great post about the train system. Hope these will help you. Unfortunately, I've not been to Pisa. Maybe one day! Best wishes and please let us know how your cruise went when you return!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, leaning, ncl, pisa, port, tower, visiting