Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2005, 06:43 PM

Can anyone tell me where I can find information on shore excursions for the 23 day Vancouver to New York cruise on the Spirit? I can get a list of available excursions and the cost but not anything that describes the excursion in detail.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:23 PM

Hi Ange,
We are on that cruise too but we have not even got our tickets yet. Where do you live? I have checked out the ports we will be in and more or less know what we want to do. If we can walk or get to whatever ourselves we prefer that. We have been to several of the ports before so we just like to wander. I read where you have been on a Baltic cruise. That is what we think we would like to do next Spring. At the moment I am trying to figure out what to take as we have the two climate factors. But it is getting close and I too have been pleased with some of the recent reviews.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Banned

Details should be provided when you receive your cruise package. Amongst the items provided, is a shore excursion order form.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bridgette:
Hi Ange,
We are on that cruise too but we have not even got our tickets yet. Where do you live? I have checked out the ports we will be in and more or less know what we want to do. If we can walk or get to whatever ourselves we prefer that. We have been to several of the ports before so we just like to wander. I read where you have been on a Baltic cruise. That is what we think we would like to do next Spring. At the moment I am trying to figure out what to take as we have the two climate factors. But it is getting close and I too have been pleased with some of the recent reviews.
Hi Bridgette, I live on Vancouver Island and we have also been at most of the ports and will be experimenting on our own as much as possible this time; and yes it is getting close..11 days. The Baltic cruise was absolutely fabulous! I would do it again in a minute... this time seeing Berlin instead of Oslo. St. Petersburg was incredible, especially the Hermitage. I am just starting to work at a travel agency in Chemainus so if you want anymore info on that cruise, let me know and I will give you my email addy. See you onboard! Ange

Edit: Accidental double posting deleted. RF
Old 10-16-2005, 03:11 PM

I think you can go to the ncl.com under panama canal or go to http://164.109.173.140/shorex/panc/panc_shorex.htm and look at the pdf file. That should help

Closed Thread

Tags
berlin, costs, cruise, cruse, excursion, excursions, excusions, hour, line, norwegian, review, reviews, ship, shore, spirit, spirt