Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 03:10 PM

I am going on the NCL Spirit in March and was just wondering how much a soft drink pass is going to cost? Also, I saw some of you mention that it was okay to bring on sodas from ports, can I bring it on initially as well?

Also, has anyone else taken the exotic Western Carribbean aboard this ship? I have been on several other cruises before, just wondering what people thought of this one!

Thanks!
Disney Magic (Eastern) 2003
CCL Fantasy 2008
NCL Pride of America 2008

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-10-2009, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Unlimited Fountain Soda
Includes: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, and Soda Water
The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.
Prepaid @ $6.25 per person per day x Cruise days plus 15% gratuity
and applicable taxes
Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program
$6.25/day
Welcome to cruise-chat! From NCL's website. For 12 year old and under it's 4.00. It is my understanding that you may bring soda aboard at embarkation.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Administrator

Here is a link to the Soda Program on NCL's Web site. As of now, it's $4.00 per day for kids 12 and younger, and $6.25 per day for pax 13 and over, plus 15% for gratuity on each. By "per day," they mean the number of days of the cruise. So, for a 7-night cruise, that would come to about $50 (plus whatever taxes they assess) for an adult.

I haven't been on this itinerary, although it looks great. Are there any ports that interest you more than others?
Old 02-10-2009, 10:59 PM

Wow thanks for the help!

As for the ports, I have been to both of the Mexico ports so I am really excited about Belize and Guatemala. However, there does not appear to be much to do in Guatemala. The shore excursions are minimal, so I dont really know what to expect!
Disney Magic (Eastern) 2003
CCL Fantasy 2008
NCL Pride of America 2008

Old 02-11-2009, 09:16 AM

Hi jacquem, welcome to Cruise-Chat. We did a great snorkel in Belize, they took us out to an incredible reef. Haven't been to Guatemala either, but if it's like Devil's Island, a tour of the area will be very interesting. Best wishes for a fantastic cruise, and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 02-20-2009, 09:37 PM

We went on this cruise last March and loved it. The Spirit was a nice ship and the service and food were great. We took a city tour in Guatemala with a guy named Freddie. Look him up at the port. He was very personable and did a great job with his tour. Sorry we don't remember the name of the tour company, but you could probably ask around for a guy named Freddie. Everyone seemed to know him. Belize was beautiful. We took the river and Mayan Ruin tour. We would have liked a little more time to shop, but that took the whole day. Cozumel we took the Catamaran party snorkel and beach trip. We had a blast. We wished we were going again this year. You will have a great time. I don't recommend the soda cards unless you drink a whole lot of soda.

Closed Thread

Tags
bring, card, cards, cruise, drink, drinks, mug, ncl, norwegian, sale, soda, soft, souvenir, spirit, thermal, unlimited