Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't lump all of NCL into your bad experience.....I've sailed on 15 NCL cruises and have nothing but outstanding cruises.....Happy cruising on another NCL ship...

Bob E
Old 10-11-2008, 08:53 AM

I learn new things on this site everyday. I just recently learned from being on the NCL Spirit in March that my wife and I love cruising. We had EXCELLENT service. I can certainly understand that there would be a difference in service when depending on American workers under that type of schedule. Most all of us Americans today are, simply put, spoiled. My wife and I work hard for our vacations and we would not want to be subjected to this type of service. I am glad I learned the difference between NCL and NCLA because now I will know not to book on NCLA.

We are leaving for a Carnival cruise in 15 days. I only hope it is as nice as NCL Spirit. I wonder if NCLA has thought about ways to incorporate a schedule for American workers that might be more conducive to the work schedules we are accustomed to. Surely there is some way to work out one day a week off. Nevertheless, if they take the job knowing what the schedule will be like, the should do it well. I have worked many a jobs that I did not like, but I still gave it my all and gave the best customer I could give. And imagine this, if I leave a company and need to return for some reason, I have always been hired back. The last job I left told me if it didn't work out on my new job I always had a job with them and this was the second time I had worked there. They know that even though I may not stay very long, the time I am there I give 110%. To the staff on NCLA, "Where's your pride?"
Old 10-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Boneman- Well enough said! Where is their pride??

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread

Tags
america, american, captain, crew, cruise, employess, facebook, life, line, login, members, pride, problemsnclcom, staff, unionized