Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2005, 12:40 PM

Have to agree 100% on Colin.He's the man a natural, he seems to really like his job.When our port stop was cancelled that night I was waiting to see how Colin handled it. He made a brief reference to it then had everybody laughing within five minutes.I don't know about being your type but his moves are very strange NO!!!or is it YES!!!
Old 08-05-2005, 01:21 PM

what exactly do you mean by strange? Are you saying hes not into women? I think hes just a happy guy, and expresses it freely. Whats so bad about that? Some men should try it!
Old 08-05-2005, 01:40 PM

anyones personal preference is their own business,i agree with the belief,live and let live,Colin made our 1st cruise experience fantastic,he truly enjoys people
Old 08-07-2005, 07:11 PM

Are you kidding me? Whos cares what his prefrences are? Thats nobodys business. Colin's an EXCELLENT cruise director and thats all that should count This World needs more people like Colin. Hes such a sweetheart, I miss his hugs and kisses!
Old 08-18-2005, 08:50 AM

OMG hes so sweet, because of him, I want to cruise the Norweigian Dawn again! i hope hes there next time i go! i miss his hugs and kisses soooo much
Old 08-19-2005, 09:23 PM

Colin fricking kicks A$$!!!! I cruised last week on the Dawn and hes the best, to bad Lance sucked majorlyyyyy!!!! Colin rules Lance drools!
Old 08-22-2005, 08:56 AM

I just came from the Dawn yesterday and i have to say i had the best vacation of my life and part of it was Colin. He is the best thing that can ever happen to a cruise. Unfortunately, that was his last week at the Dawn, he is going away on vacation and then he will join another cruise that Norwegian is openning. I know that he will make tons of other people as happy as he made me. I will never forget him.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:40 PM

I just got off the Dawn on Sunday the 21 of August. Colin was the funniest person I have met in a long time, and similar to everyone else posting made the cruise that much better. We started a group on my space if anyone is from the younger crowd and knows about it - you can email me for the info. Colin was the best and I wish him all the luck on his new assignment. He said he would be back in NY in a year, not sure if he will be back on the Dawn. This was my first cruise and not only did Colin make it that much more memorable, but has me really considering taking advantage of NCL cruises more often... COLIN WAS THE GREATEST!
Old 08-27-2005, 08:43 PM

I was recently on the Norwegian Dawn. It was Colin's Last week on the day. He sure made my vacation!!! I looked forward to his stories, singing, dancing and his overall apperance. He made the trip so much fun, and like others have posted, he truly is a great cruise director!!! So sad to see him leave.....ALSO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHEN COLIN WAS ON DAVE LETTERMAN,....IF ANYONE TAPED IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW...I LIKE MANY WOULD PROB WANNA SEE IT. HEHE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT BMWPRINCESS82....WOULD LIKE A COPY IF POSSIBLE....THANKS!!
Old 08-27-2005, 08:46 PM

in previous post...i typed my email incorrectly. its BMWPRINCESS82@yahoo.com and i'd like a copy of Colin Kerr on David Letterman, if anyone out there has taped it. Thank You

Closed Thread

Tags
bridge, colin, cruise, crusieship, david, dawn, director, joke, kerr, letterman, ncl, norwegian, norweigian, the, videos