Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2005, 09:08 PM

I'm like in Love with colin. I want to have his baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This man has such an effect of people, they just want more and more of him. hes so loved. I LOVE YOU COLIN
Old 09-09-2005, 06:16 PM

I cruised on the last week colin was on the Dawn [August 14-21] Colin left the Dawn!...:-( but he'll be back from singapore in September of '06...he's workin on the Gemini on star cruises...he made my first cruise so great...he was also a nurse before becoming the best cruise director ever!!!!....he is such a people person and I will always remember how funny and enjoyable he was...i plan to cruise on the dawn again after colin comes back...no offense, but i think i wouldn't enjoy my cruise as much with lance as the new cruise director...NO ONE can replace colin and NCL knows it! I wish i had a better picture of colin because mine came out all blurry :-( But hopefully, i'll get the best pictures next time i go...no one compares to colin!
I LOVE YOU COLIN KERR!!
Old 09-09-2005, 10:10 PM

Are You sure he comes back in September of 06?? When I spoke to Colin in July/August, he said he will be back from Asia in April 06.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:09 PM

I've had the pleasure of working with Mr. Kerr on the Sun, and I can tell you he is in fact gay, but who cares. He was always just as much fun behind the scenes as he was in public with the passengers. The man works hard! and he really cares about passengers and crew. He's the best damn cruise director I have ever worked with.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:07 PM

Colin may be gay, but hes still SEXY.

Closed Thread

Tags
bridge, colin, cruise, crusieship, david, dawn, director, joke, kerr, letterman, ncl, norwegian, norweigian, the, videos