Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2005, 05:15 PM

I have to tip my hat to Norweigan Dawns C.D, Colin Kerr. He was absolutley amazing! As soon as we got on board, colin was there to greet us. He is very entertaining as well! I looked forward to seeing him perform, he gets the crowd going. Great job Colin, I had a great time on my vacation, I hope you will be there next year and year sto come!!!!!!! Yay for Colin
Old 06-05-2005, 05:20 PM

It is amazing just how much the Cruise Director and staff can impact the overall cruise experience. Glad to hear NCL scored with Colin.

Tom
Old 06-05-2005, 05:36 PM

Yes it is amazing, colin and his staff did an excellent job. He was so much fun! He makes You want to come back, my family and I are already planning another vacation with the dawn in 06. Hopefully Colin will be there. Everybody watch out for Colin this August on the David Letterman show!!
Old 06-06-2005, 10:55 AM

i agree whole heartily,colin is awesome,we cruised for the first time last year,and let me tell u,it was the best,his whole staff is great also,i dont know if they are still on the ship,but with colin it makes the whole experience better,
Old 06-11-2005, 07:16 AM

WE had Colin on the Sun. It was his last week there before going to the Dawn. We enjoyed him so much!
Old 06-21-2005, 01:54 PM

Hi, I was wondering if you had more info about Colin on Letterman.
Old 06-23-2005, 08:54 AM

I just wanted to also say how great Colin Kerr is. My wife and I just got off the Dawn last Sunday (we sailed June 12, 2005 - June 19, 2005) and we absolutely loved it. Without doubt, Colin Kerr was our favorite person on board. We found ourselves looking forward to hearing what the Captain called Colin up to the bridge today for (how he starts his jokes each day). He was great and everytime we saw him he made us (and everyone around us) laugh. On a cruise where every memory we have is a highlight, he is one of the best memories we have of our honeymoon. We will definetly sail on the Dawn again, and we hope Colin will be there to make the trip that much better!

Mike
Old 06-23-2005, 10:37 PM

Aww everyone loves colin. Hes awesome. HaHa Mike, I like the "colin, come up to the bridge" jokes and i like when he adds YES to the end of each sentence. Having a nice day? yes? haha Did you do napkin folding w/ colin? I actually benefitted (sp?) from it well my family and I will be back on the dawm May of 07, hope hes there
Old 06-24-2005, 08:34 PM

Jenn,

We really enjoyed Colin. We were not able to attend the napkin folding class though....he held it while everyone was on the GSC. We wanted to go, but it really wan't much of a choice....private island in the Bahamas, or learn to fold napkins..... :P That must be rough for you having to wait 2 years to go again......what's the countdown clock at? :P

Mike
Old 06-24-2005, 09:53 PM

I'm sorry I meant may of 06. We were on the private Island as well. It was so HOT, we left around 1pm to head back to the boat..so we were able to attend napkin folding =) By the way congradulations on your marriage!!

Closed Thread

Tags
bridge, colin, cruise, crusieship, david, dawn, director, joke, kerr, letterman, ncl, norwegian, norweigian, the, videos