Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 08:39 AM

Im just wondering if anyone has done a 1 night cruise? My husband and I just booked our first one night cruise and I want to know what to expect i.e. is there room service available, is booking a suite worth the money for just one night? We are cruising on Norwegian Spirit in October.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:15 AM

I have done several one night cruises and thoroughly enjoy them. There are a lot of activities scheduled in one night. It is a great opportunity to see a ship you haven't been on before. For a first time cruiser it is just giving you a sampling what a longer cruise will be like. I don't know why you would want to order room service on a one night cruise. You only have a short time to try out the cruise cuisine.

I have seen some 1-nt cruises at very reasonable rates $125-$150, and then some seem much higher. Only you can determine how much of a value the suite is to you. For me, on a 1-nt cruise a suite would not be my choice.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:59 AM

thank you for your response. My husband LOVES, LOVES, LOVES food and probably would take advantage of room service.. even on one night. We sailed on the Spirit in August and was in an AD suite. We fell in love with the room and wanted to stay in the same room for the one night cruise but don't think it would be worth the money.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:09 PM
rocki-We just cruised on a 1 niter on the NCL Spirit last weekend.(Sept.20) The meal in the main dining room was excellent and the buffets continued all nite long! There was so much food available room service was not a consideration. I don't recall if there was any room service for breakfastt!

There was plenty to do on board,we booked an oceanview cabin as we did not feel that a larger, more deluxe cabin was justified for the overnite! We will do it again!

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread

Tags
anygood, cruise, cruises, cruse, fun, line, night, nighter, norwegian, onenight, review, reviewes, reviews, ship, views