Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2006, 09:53 AM

I am an event planner and our group is considering going on the Victory ship in late June to St. John/New Brunswick. I see the average temperature is in the 70s but our group is used to being able to hang out by the pool and comfortably get some sun. Do you feel this is possible on this particular cruise?
Old 11-23-2006, 06:19 AM

Hi there
we've been to New Brunswick for the past two years
(we live in Toronto) both times in August. The first year it was warm so we could swim in the ocean (on the east coast though) not around Saint John. The Bay of Fundy is a little cooler in general. (Hence the vast abundance of whales)I would go back again in a heartbeat. Noth for the weather but for the scenery. Make sure you visit
St. Andrews (whalewatching) and Hopewell Rocks (World's highest tide). PM me if you need more info

Caribbean Travel Photos

Riu Playacar Resort: Playa del Carmen All Inclusive
03-08 Carnival Triumph
08-07 Carnival Celebration
03-07 Carnival Victory
07-96 Crown Princess

Closed Thread

Tags
brunswick, canada, cruise, early, john, johns, june, nb, reviews, saint, st, temperature, temperatures, visit, weather