Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2003, 10:50 AM

I will be sailing aboard the Carnival Triumph on November 22 for a 7-day cruise to the Eastern Carribbean. Upon my return on November 29, I would like to spend a few days in Miami. Can anyone suggest a nice hotel in South Beach that's within walking distance to the beach AND a mall?
Old 07-24-2003, 10:50 AM

I will be sailing aboard the Carnival Triumph on November 22 for a 7-day cruise to the Eastern Carribbean. Upon my return on November 29, I would like to spend a few days in Miami. Can anyone suggest a nice hotel in South Beach that's within walking distance to the beach AND a mall?

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-25-2003, 01:46 PM

I have only stayed in South Beach one time and I would not recommend the hotel I stayed at, however if you find a hotel, especially a good chain hotel, on Collins you will only be one block off the beach and there is plenty of shopping and restaraunts in the area. We were there for three days before our last cruise and found plenty of interesting things to do and see.

We are booked in a Holiday Inn and Suites on Collins for before and after our next cruise. This was near where we stayed last time and it was a nice area. We booked this one through Priceline the last one we booked through Hotels.com and it was not a chain hotel and it was a real dump. It was supposedly a three star hotel but I would have had trouble giving it a half star. It was in a nice area just a bad hotel. It was the Geneva Hotel and Suites.

Closed Thread

Tags
belton, noell