Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2005, 07:40 AM

We're going to Galveston a day early just to relax and spend some time there, on Saturday morning, what time should I call the taxi to come and get us? I know this motel doesn't have a shuttle service. Is the wait quite a lengthy one or will it go fast?
Old 03-20-2005, 09:11 AM

I would suggest calling a taxi several hours ahead of the time you'd like to be at the terminal. We find that Galveston is always busy and depending on the time of year there could be a wait. We've ran into that ourselves.

We also use Tropical Taxi....very friendly and have always been on time or earlier at the times we've requested.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, galveston, taxi, tropical