Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 09:58 AM

Last Jan we took a cruise to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo. We loved it. Unfortunately, our favorite was Cabo, and we only had a short time there. We are thinking about taking another cruise that would include Alcapulco, Zhhuatunejo/Ixtapa and Manzanillo. There is about 11 hours to spend in Alcapulco. Have any of you gone on both of these cruises, and if so, how did they compare. We are in our 50's, son and DIL - 36 & 40, other son 25. We are much on shopping, and I am limited in walking because of a disability. We went to the Mango Deck in Cabo -- and wished we could have stayed MUCH longer LOL!

Closed Thread

Tags
compare, cruise, lines, reviews