Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 12:36 AM

Has anyone left the port of agadir when the sea parts, it is very spooky! it happen I believe because of the shape of the entrance to the port, weather and tides,and is like being on a giant roller coaster kalo taxidi
Old 05-24-2007, 12:31 PM

How did you like Agadir? We are going to Morocco next week. We are considering Agadir as a day trip. Anything you would suggest as to see? I have every tour book I could find. It would be nice to get your thoughts on the town. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-25-2007, 12:40 AM

We have been about 8 times, on cruises, but not because of the cruise itinery, but because of friends,to eat, The yatch club, it is a short drive from the dock,very good fritto misto fish, still very french colonial, the Souk,you may get hassled,but we go to buy spices saffron not powder it is scatta, the stamens, leather,shirts and jackets, made to measure,we back to back so you pick up nxt wk, the aroma in the dock and last but not least the museum of the fly, not a long trip, the poverty is terrible, and sometimes, I do not leave the ship, I dislike the haggling, and leave it to my wife, ask the crew about the big dipper, it would be a good idear for you to go on an organised trip, I have never done this on any cruise, and I do not in the middle east, kalo taxidi

Closed Thread