Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2007, 01:07 PM

Going on Mexican Riviera cruise with family in March 2007. Wondering what excursions recommend for Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta?
Like beaches and snorkeling.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:54 PM

I hear swimming with the dolphins are a must, however I am going swimming with sea lions instead, have to be a little different I say. Everyone gives the dolphins attention, what about the poor sea lions.

Also that will still be birthing time for the whales in that area. A great time to go whale watching.

Snorkling is good at any of the ports.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:48 AM
Banned

Many people complained on Pride last week that the ATV tour (I believe it's approx. $169.PP) was a total rip off. They had to stay in line, single file, behind the tour guide's ATV. Not much fun, too many rules, couldn't go as fast as they wanted to. I'm sure it's for insurance purposes on their part. Just a consideration!
Old 02-17-2007, 05:11 PM

We did only one tour. It was called the "Town and Country Tequila Tour." It was great. The teguila factory was lots of fun. We sampled all of them and bought some as well.

Alliegirl
Old 03-18-2007, 12:36 PM

Went on Pride in 2005. Did the Tequila tour in PV, and in Cabo we did the Whale Watching tour. I liked both, some were disappointed in the whale watching. We were 6 adults around 55. However in Mazatlan we simply hired a driver and a van at the port for $25 per person. He was very nice, very knowledgeable and gave a great tour of the city. Took us to a very nice place for lunch on the beach and stayed with us as we shopped for an hour or so. He was only supposed to give us 4 hours but really gave us 5 hours with no problem. May be an idea for a family if you want to see the city and sights.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, excurisons, excursions, mexican, mexico, pride, reviews, rivera, riveria, riviera