Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2005, 09:17 PM

We're sailing on The Mercury/Celebrity 9/24 out of Seattle. We're looking for a good hotel near the pier. It's only my husband/myself. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.
Also, have read good reviews about The Silver Cloud Hotel Broadway, but don't know any thing about it or the Seattle area? Has anyone stayed there and their thoughts...
Thanks, as always
Luv Cruising
Old 08-09-2005, 05:17 PM

On my last visit to Seattle we stayed at the Sheraton which was very convenient to everything, but a bit pricey. Not sure what kind of deal you are getting at the Silver Cloud Hotel Broadway, but our tablemates on the cruise stayed there and raved about it (price, cleanliness, friendly staff, shuttle service are a few of the things I remembered they liked). They were planning to use it for their post cruise stay as well.
Cindi
Old 08-09-2005, 10:16 PM

Thank-you for your reply, Happy. We've read nothing but wonderful reviews about the Silver Cloud on every web-site we've searched. The cost for a reg./king room is about $170.00 and $200.00 for a suite. The comments your table mates made follow suit w/all the customer reviews we've read as well. It's reassuring to hear it from someone who knows/met someone who's actually been there.
Thank-you!
Sincerely,
Luv Cruisin

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, hotels, mates, seattle, service, shuttle