Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2007, 09:20 PM

Andrea,
Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait to try her out!

Free Cruise Clocks

Carnival Pride 7-8-2007 Mexican Riviera
Old 06-12-2007, 01:35 PM

Diana your killin me.... 3 CRUISES!!!! Wasn't it just a day or so ago you were here all "going on our first cruise can someone make a suggestion!" GEEZ! (ok I'm just a little jealous ) Not familiar with the Paradise - where does it go? I don't know much about what happened with the Pride this past cruise. Someone just mentioned engine problems and then someone posted they saw her coming into port late around 3pm I think they said.

A'ndrea I'm glad hubby is back with his smuggled Columbian I only can tell you how Starbucks tastes...Carmel Macchiato and all. That's about as close as I get to Mr. Valdez and his coffee. YUCK!

Terry - That is horrible about having to cancel your PV trip. I would have cried! I can't believe we are almost at the 100 day mark! Yahoooooo! Has your family decided on the excursions yet? Or is it a hang out and relax trip. Sounds like your are very familiar with the Mexican Riviera. I hope I have planned everything out well for my family and they enjoy it!

RCCL Viking Serenade - May 10, 1992
Old 06-13-2007, 07:24 PM

Yes three believe it or not. This is a three day cruise to Ensenada, Baja Mexico. I have been there hundreds of times but never cruised there. I really don't care about getting off the ship. I just wanted a nice bday present for my dh. Another couple is going with us. We are down to 25 days. I can't wait. I just met my new kindergartners today. They are so small and cute. I had 2 criers that wanted their mommys. What a day. time to surf the chat rooms for updated info.

Free Cruise Clocks

Old 06-14-2007, 09:10 AM

I am trying to get all the info I can about Stone Island to see if I want to plan that or the El Cid in Mazatlan. That's basically the only port left I am really undecided about. I just keep thinking for 4 people the can burn soooo easily - we sure have planned ALL of the days out in the sun! I am going to try and book everything next month...so let me know what you think of the El Cid.

I can't imagine having to deal with the kids when they first get away from mom and dad. I know how it feels from this end...and again with Tyler who is only 2 yrs. away. We tried t-ball a couple weeks ago...which didn't work out so well. He cried all the way around the bases!!! 3 1/2 is just too young! But he did learn how to ride his bike this week! Good luck with your new class!

RCCL Viking Serenade - May 10, 1992
Old 06-14-2007, 03:15 PM

Michelle ,we stayed at the el cid for a week a few years ago. It is a nice place with a nice beach. Pool areas are good too. We never made it to stone island so thats where we are probably going .My wife wants to go to the aquarium to see the sea lion show ( figures my son would love it, she did )I work outside so come the end of september I will be deeply tanned so not worried about getting burnt. I do know how strong the sun is down there but never have had a problem. Anything you chose to do you will have fun. So much to do so little time.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:53 PM

Michele, At least you are trying new things with him. That is a great start. I loved my new kids, i am used to crying kids. It's a part of my job. I am a nurse, social worker, mommy, and teacher all rolled up into one. I wouldnt do anything else! I will definitely let you know about El Cid. Give me your room number so I can take a picture of it for you!!

Free Cruise Clocks

Closed Thread

Tags
ba, bay, bayhow, cabo, chilena, chileno, cruises, excursions, find, mexican, review, reviews, riviera, snorkel, snorkeling, snorkelling, snorkleing, taxi