Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2007, 05:06 PM

Hi to all of you, do ya suppose there is room for one more excited cruiser in here?

We are booked on the Pride for Sept 2... Sis, me, hubby and sis's husband, and then there is the bachelor baby brother who is the guest of honor on this trip. Celebrating his 50th.

Imagine doing your 50th with your two older sisters. lol, hope we don't cramp his style.

I have sort of been designated the family cruise director as I am the one doing all the research, etc. sis is paying, so I am earning my way this way and using my funds for fun and drink.

We have been to Mexico several times but never cruised, so this will be a new experience for all of us.

I hope the Pride is everything everyone says it is, since I really want this group to have a good time so they will want to go year after year.

We will on upper deck, port side, mid ship near the atrium in three side by side balcony cabins. We were assured that booking this late (like yesterday) that this was a very good location, but little brother down by the Atruim so he have the best access to finding nice ladies to talk to.

I hope you don't mind my joining in on your conversation and anticipation.

brenda

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread