Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2004, 08:15 PM

What is the name of the Tampa port where you catch the Inspiration? Do you have any recommendations on hotels in the Tampa-port area?
Old 04-04-2004, 08:15 PM

What is the name of the Tampa port where you catch the Inspiration? Do you have any recommendations on hotels in the Tampa-port area?
Old 04-05-2004, 07:08 AM

Hi. We are crusing on the Inspiration on May 16th. We are staying close to the airport at the Tampa Airport Hilton. I booked the room on priceline.com and got it for 49$ for the night. And then we are taking the Tampa Shuttle to the port. The Hilton has a shuttle that takes you from the airport to the hotel and we find the shuttle service to be the easiest way to get to the port. At least this is the least stress free way for us. When are you cruising on the inspiration?
Jennifer
Old 04-05-2004, 09:41 AM

Just Contacted Tampa Bay Shuttle. The price for 2 people round trip to and from Airport/ Airport area is 34 dollars total. Not a bad price considering I just read some where that a cab was like 20 bucks each way... (866) 259-9929 is their number and the url is Tampa Bay Shuttle Info
Old 04-05-2004, 07:24 PM

Hey! Thanks for the great information on the Tampa shuttle and hotel! I would be very interested in hearing from you after your trip. We leave on June 13. We're really looking forward to the adventure.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:13 PM

I have reservations at Hilton Westshore also but not until Feb 2005 Miracle sailing. Hope you will let me know when you return how hotel was.
Thanks. Hope you have a wonderful trip.
Old 04-14-2004, 12:17 PM

Just read on another cruise website that the Hilton offers 5 $ transportation to the pier per passanger. Thats about the cheapest you can get any where. I willpost when I get back and let you know the options.

Closed Thread

Tags
area, cruise, hotel, hotels, hotelstampaport, port, recommendation, tampa