Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2005, 04:23 PM

Any suggestions on a clean, cheap hotel in the Ft. Lauderdale area for pre-cruise night? We have stayed in this area before, and both places we have stayed before increased their prices by ALOT. Just looking for an inexpensive place to stay, nothing fancy!!

Edit: Moved to Ports of Call Chat. RF
Old 09-25-2005, 06:51 PM

Have you tried Amerisuites? They are right by the Embassay Suites on 17th next to the Outback Restaurant. They seem to have reasonable rates and clean accommodations.

Tom
Old 09-29-2005, 01:01 PM

When I went, I stayed at the Sheraton Yankee Clipper. The rates was reasonable then.

Old 09-29-2005, 01:14 PM

I have to agree about the Sheraton Yankee Clipper. Nice rooms, directly at the beach, wonderful for long walks along the beachside.
And I remember, that the prices in the hotel dining room were also reasonable.
Our TA is offering this hotel as post or pre-cruise-stay for reasonable prices right now.

Check it on the Internet or with your TA.

Marita

Old 09-29-2005, 02:39 PM

My friend stayed at the Best Western Pelican Beach Resort for their cruise last year. The hotel is a few years old, and has a "lazy river" pool. It is supposed to be a few miles from the cruise terminal. We booked there for our Enchantment cruise this Dec. Good luck searching. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-19-2005, 11:26 AM

The place to stay is the Tropi Rock Resort. For around $75 per night two blocks off the beach. Would not stay anywhere else in Fort Lauderdale. The owners welcome you like relatives staying for a day or two.

Check out user comments regading this resort at
tripadivisors.com

tropirock.com is their website.

Closed Thread

Tags
cheap, cheepest, clean, cruise, fort, ft, hotel, hotels, inexpensive, lauderdale, pre, precruis, precruise