Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2003, 01:02 PM

Does anyone have information on must see sights in Sydney, Wellington, Hobart, Christchurch, Dunedin, and Auckland?
Old 01-29-2003, 01:02 PM

Does anyone have information on must see sights in Sydney, Wellington, Hobart, Christchurch, Dunedin, and Auckland?
Old 02-01-2003, 07:24 PM

Well, it all depends on where you are coming from, what you have already seen, and how much time you will have in each port. You could spend a week in Sydney and not see everything. Please elaborate on the above.
Old 02-02-2003, 06:46 AM

Thank you for your response and I realized I was not as specific as I should have been. We will be arriving in Sydney three days prior to boarding the cruise and staying at the Regent Hotel. We have Opera tickets and plan a visit to the Aquarium. Our first stop will be Melbourne and we have not chosen any tour there and decided to do it own our own. Next, we will be in Hobart where we booked a Port Arthur tour. Dunedin is next and then Christchurch and Wellington. We have pre booked the Taieri Gorge by train and the Tranz Alpine Experience, both almost all day tours, although both giving a lot of exposure to the countryside we hope. We will finish in Auckland where we will have almost all day. Thank you for any comments, suggestions, or further recommendations to our plans.
Old 02-07-2003, 01:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dotnbill:
Old 03-18-2003, 10:03 AM

Just returned from a great cruise on the Regal Princess to the ports I mentioned above and I will share all my notes at a later time. A Fantastic trip!

Closed Thread

Tags
australia, dunedin, hobartaustralia, port, ports