Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 09:40 AM

We are sailing on the Carnival Pride Jan 18 - 25th. I have booked my son and DIL on Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan, and my 24 year old son on the parasailing in Cabo. I am looking for a resort/beach excursion that offers jet skiing. Doesn't even have to be a cruise excurision, just someplace to go that would offer those things in Puerto Vallarta or Cabo or Mazatlan. Any other suggestions would be great. DIL is 40, son is 35, other son 24, DH and I are in our mid 50's. I am limited in how much walking I can do. This is our first cruise, and I want to make it memorable. I guess my biggest fear is getting off the ship, and not having anything to do. With the money we are spending, I want to make sure we have fun. Thank you so much.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Most of the cruise lines have backed away from excursions that include jet skiing, probably for liability reasons--there were some serious accidents a while back.

But if you Google "jet ski rental in Puerto Vallarta" (and Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas) you will see all sorts of possibilities. I can't recommend any because I have never done it; but it will give you a place to start.

Closed Thread

Tags
accident, jet, puerto, ski, vallarta, year