Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 08:37 AM

Can anyone help us with ports of call excursions in Valparaso, ,Montevideo,Punta del este, Puerto Madryn,Ushuaia ,Puerto Montt? Should we just chance a taxi at the port? We sail on Feb 1
Old 11-24-2008, 08:37 AM

Can anyone help us with ports of call excursions in Valparaso, ,Montevideo,Punta del este, Puerto Madryn,Ushuaia ,Puerto Montt? Should we just chance a taxi at the port? We sail on Feb 1
Old 12-27-2008, 01:10 PM

Did you get any replies to your question? It sounds like we're taking the same cruise right after you-- the Celebrity Infinity? We fly into Santiago and leave from Valparaiso. I hired a tour guide -- swisschiletours.com to show us around Santiago, Valpariaso and to take to the ship. We'll see how it works out.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:38 PM

Hi,

We have booked onto this cruise as well. On NCL Sun, It leaves from Buenos Aires on Feb 1 2009. Have you found any information on port tours? We just booked this trip recently so I am just beggining to investigate. Any information you may have already gathered might be helpful. I can share any info I find as well.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:59 PM

Just wondering howthat tour worked out? We were considering a simmilar tour on the end of our cruise going back to the airport after.

Is anyone cruising on the NCL Sun from Buenos Aires on Feb 1/09? Anyone? ... Anyone?...
Old 01-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Administrator

Hi goldy, and welcome to cruise-chat.com. I just checked our Roll Call boards, and we have no other Members who have indicated they're on your sailing. As you said in your other post, this may be a difficult itinerary for which to find a match. I'm having that same issue with our summer cruise.

Hopefully, someone who has been to these ports will come along to share their experiences. In the meantime, try using our search function in the Find tab above the first post.

Closed Thread

Tags
america, cruise, del, este, madyrn, puerto, punta, reviews, south, tours