Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 10:46 AM

the Omni Hotel San Diego is near harbor dr. thats a good place for port parking and some times at the Sheraton Hotel San Diego sometimes but the hotel is nice.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:50 PM

I cruise out of a lot and I always stay at the Pacific Inn & Suites Hotel. I like the rooms there, very clean, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. You get a hot waffle breakfast in the morning, wireless internet and they allow you to park your car while you are gone for cheaper than any of the parking lots around. And even if you don't stay at the hotel, I've seen people still leave their car even though they didn't stay. I love the hotel. YOu might want to give them a try. they are located at 1655 Pacific Highway, San Diego 92101. I think that their reservation phone number is 800-571-2933. Hopes this helps.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Yes, San Diego has very clean hotels and is a great place for a vacation. I took a cruise down to Mexico for a weekend and it was one of the greatest 2 day get-a-ways I ever had!

Originally posted by californygrl:
I cruise out of a lot and I always stay at the Pacific Inn & Suites Hotel. I like the rooms there, very clean, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. You get a hot waffle breakfast in the morning, wireless internet and they allow you to park your car while you are gone for cheaper than any of the parking lots around. And even if you don't stay at the hotel, I've seen people still leave their car even though they didn't stay. I love the hotel. YOu might want to give them a try. they are located at 1655 Pacific Highway, San Diego 92101. I think that their reservation phone number is 800-571-2933. Hopes this helps.
Edit: Removed links in the text of the post.

Closed Thread

Tags
america, area, call, cruise, diego, holland, long, parking, passenger, port, reviews, san, sandiegoportparking, ships, term