Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2002, 12:57 AM

i m going in jan on my 1st cruise to the southern carrib. i d like some useful info. about what to do at ports of call. i like to spend some time sightseeing as well as going to the beach . is there such thing to have the time???
Old 12-05-2002, 12:57 AM

i m going in jan on my 1st cruise to the southern carrib. i d like some useful info. about what to do at ports of call. i like to spend some time sightseeing as well as going to the beach . is there such thing to have the time???
Old 12-09-2002, 01:02 PM

I am going on the Radiance to the Southern Caribbean on Jan.11 with my husband and two other friends of ours. What date are you sailing? I am currently just trying to figure out what we're going to do at the various ports as well. Sounds like St. Lucia and Barbados are the favorites for most people.
Old 12-10-2002, 06:26 PM

We are also going on Radience on Jan. 11 - my, my husband and another couple.

I have been to St Thomas before, so want to take the ferry over to St. John this time. In St. Maarten I highly recommend the America's Cup race! Still trying to make up our minds about other excursions. We have been to St. Lucia before but not Barbados or Antigua. Would love to hear some suggestions!
Old 12-13-2002, 12:35 PM

hi there i m going on the 17th of jan to the south. carib. cruise with the radiance .
is there anyone out there who might b able to suggest some quiet beaches as well as interesting ,
non commercial sightseing spots on the island , please...??
MY GIRLFRIEND AND I ARE IN OUR EARLY 30S
thanx
teddy
Old 12-16-2002, 09:51 PM

It's great to meet people online who will be on the same cruise!!! And we're both going with other couples. Our friends have never cruised before and we've been raving about it forever, so I'm hoping its not a let-down at all! I don't think it will be, I've read so much great feedback about this ship and cruise. How many times have you cruised before? This will be our 3rd...all with RCCL.

We are planning to go to St. Johns as well and do some snorkelling at Trunk Bay. I've been looking to buy some snorkel equipment, but no luck around here in December! (We live in Kelowna, BC Canada). Have fun getting ready!
Old 12-24-2002, 11:52 PM

St. John, U.S.V.I. there is no "s" in St. John

Closed Thread