Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 08:04 AM
I live in central ontario. I drove out to the cottage on Friday and back this morning. There was a really noticable change in some areas. The leaves turned colour over the weekend.

Need some cruise help?
Old 09-25-2007, 12:25 PM
Thanks guys! I'm busy packing...
I see NJ is in the 80's right now! AND it's suppose to rain when we are there THURS.
The rain should clear out FRI and then the NE is looking pretty good!
Old 09-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Administrator

It's 88 F (31,1 C) in Boston right now. Unseasonably hot, to say the least.

Shari, I know you'll enjoy your cruise...and I look forward to your comments when you return. As you know, I love the Canada/New England itineraries.

(By the way, Silver Line to downtown Boston is $2.00, payable to driver in cash. Subway for the way back is also $2.00, but requires a ticket purchased at the station. This is per person. I have a monthly pass for unlimited rides, so I asked someone at the station. I still haven't made it down to the pier this year, although I've seen the ships sail from a distance.)

Closed Thread

Tags
beginning, canada, change, changing, cold, criose, cruise, cruises, england, forum, leafchanging, leafs, leaves, northeast, october