Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2007, 07:19 PM

My family will be cruising on the Pride in 16 days....(see me doing the dance!!). The young adults want to go on the Pirate ship. Can we book the Pirate ship at night(not from Carnival) and make it back before sail time? Help is needed...fun is at hand
Old 04-16-2007, 05:14 PM

Hi Lizzy,
Let me know how this excursion goes. I wanted to book this one but during the day through expedia.

Free Cruise Clocks

Carnival Pride 7-8-2007 Mexican Riviera
Old 04-17-2007, 05:04 AM
Banned

hi lizzylizzy. I sailed Pride in February. Unless the pirate ship excursion is booked directly through Carnival (which they do offer), they will not hold the ship for you if something happens and you can't make it back, if you book privately. BTW.... they offer the pirate ship excursion, which we heard was a lot of fun, in Cabo, as well. You are going to love Pride. Our nicest cruise to date. Have fun! A'ndrea P.S. Bring binoculars to see the whales and sea lions in Cabo!
Old 04-30-2007, 07:33 AM

I did not go, but a group of 20 somethings had a fantastic time. A wide age range of people were on the excursion and they rated it a 9 out of 10. The ship rocks quite a bit.....of course, they all had quite a bit of alcohal too...Many Carnival people were on it and they had to hold the ship a couple of minutes.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, pirate, pv, review, sail, ship, snorkel, york