Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2005, 03:45 PM

I am going on an Alaska cruise this summer out of Seattle. My flight home does not leave until after 11 PM. Does anyone know if they have luggage storage available at the port so that I can spend the day exploring Seattle? If not, any suggestions for what to do with my luggage?
Cindi
Old 05-01-2005, 05:07 PM

Sometimes the airport will allow you to check it in there. I do not remember seeing any storage lockers though.
Enjoy!
Old 05-01-2005, 06:38 PM

Cindi,
Planning to cruise from Seattle myself in June, I found out that there is a Concierge Service at the Port of Seattle that will store your bags for $3 per bag. What ship will you be sailing and when is your Alaska cruise?
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-12-2005, 03:01 AM

Thanks Nancy - that should really be helpful. Do you know how late we can store our luggage? I am going to be on the Norwegian Star in August.
Cindi
Old 05-13-2005, 03:11 PM

I am not sure of the hours, but I plan on using the service when I am in Seattle on a cruise the end of June (my flight does not leave unti 11:30 PM) - so I will report back when I return.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-20-2005, 06:20 PM

You could try storing your bags at the Hotel Edgewater or another full-service hotel downtown. If the bellmen will do it for you, a tip ($5) would be warranted.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:38 PM

Cindi,
I happened upon this thread and realized I had forgotten to report back regarding the concierge service. It is a small office located to your left directly outside of the baggage area. It is very secure - bags are placed in a logged room, but unfortunately they must be claimed by 3:30 PM. At least I had a good portion of the day to explore Seattle - before having to reclaim my luggage.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, bag, baggage, bags, cruise, downtown, ideas, locker, lockers, luggage, seattle, storage, store, storeage, storing