Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2006, 12:42 PM

I will be on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera 11/26/06 with my 15 year old daughter and would love to hear if anyone has done any excursions not booked through the ship at any of these ports? I would really appreciate any tips from anyone.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:53 PM

Im going on the Pride in October. In Mazatlan I want to book www.mazatlan-frank.com I hear he is wonderful and offers a few different tours. I have emailed him several times and he can answer any questions you have about his tour and his city. I have found I perfer private excursions, you save money and the groups are much smaller therefore you learn more and have more time in the spots because your not with a herd of people.

Couples Resorts: All Inclusive
Old 03-24-2006, 10:55 PM

I have also heard good things about him, I might do the same also. Have you ever been on the Pride before? Let me know if you get any other good info.
Thanks
Old 03-24-2006, 11:42 PM

This will be my first cruise on the Pride, and out of L.A. Here are some other links kwww.cabodolphins.com www.vallartatoursonline.com
www.loscabosguide.com I think Frank has a friend who does tours in Puerto Vallarta also.

Couples Resorts: All Inclusive
Old 03-25-2006, 08:11 PM

Vallarta Adventures has several good tours/activities in Puerto Vallarta. You can find them on the Web.

In Cabo we always do the sea kayaking. We have done it through the ship, but you should be able to find local tours for less. They take you down to Los Arcos where you can see the arch in the rock, see the sea lion colonies and stop at Lover's beach.

Closed Thread

Tags
mazatlan, puerto, tours