Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2002, 11:31 AM

I will be on the Grand princess at end of Oct and read somewhere that you can rent an underwater camera on the ship ? Has anyone done this, if so : what was included in the rental price, how much was it per day, and any other info you can give. I want to know if it's a ppint nd shoot camera or a better one, if flash is on an arm (more professional pictures) and how to reserve one. Any info would be great. Also if you have had a CD made from your digital film while on the ship, what was the charge for that ? Thanks !!
Old 10-16-2002, 02:26 PM

You can buy disposable underwater cameras at places like Walmart before your cruise - probably save some money. I have seen pictures from them (though never used them myself) and they looked quite good.
Karen [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2002, 01:42 PM

Hi,

We bought underwater disposable camera's last cruise and the pictures turned out awesome. I was so happy that we did that instead of our other option, which was to buy an underwater camera. We were very happy with the results.

Closed Thread

Tags
camera, cameras, caribbean, cruise, rent, renting, royal, underwater, walmart, waterproof