Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2005, 04:58 AM

HI there!
Tom Ogg gave me excellent recommendations for great beaches to visit while we're in the Mexican Riviera and we will definately be snorkeling in Puerta Vallarta. But I have two more questions....

Anyone know where we can rent snorkel gear in Puerta Vallarta? Usually, we take an excursion and gear is provided. This will be our first time by ourselves.

Finally, we also want to do a Dolphin excursion. But with all the wonderful recommendations on the beaches at the ports I'm having a difficult time deciding which port I should forgo. Which ports are DO NOT MISS ports in terms of beaches and culture and which could I forgo to do the dolphin excursion? We're going to Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas, Ixtipa, and Puerto Vallarta. We are in Acapulco for two days and the rest for only one. I was thinking that Acapulco might be the best choice. Any ideas?

We leave tomorrow!
Thanks,
Heather
Old 09-29-2005, 10:59 AM

Heather, good luck figuring it out. I wish I could help. Bon Voyage!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-30-2005, 05:35 PM

I heard Pureto Vallarta STINKS when it comes to exscersions, but Cabo is GREAT I can't help you about the other 2 ports.

Closed Thread

Tags
puerta, vallarta