Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2003, 09:58 AM

I am going MAY 2, 2003 to Hawaii on the Spirit the boat will terminate in the Vancouver, Canada port, I want to stay a few extra days in CANADA, any recommendations????? What hotel?? Anything??
Old 01-10-2003, 09:58 AM

I am going MAY 2, 2003 to Hawaii on the Spirit the boat will terminate in the Vancouver, Canada port, I want to stay a few extra days in CANADA, any recommendations????? What hotel?? Anything??
Old 01-10-2003, 03:19 PM

You have made a great decision. A stay in Vancouver is something everyone should do before or after a cruise that starts or finishes in this great city.
For accommodations I recommend the Holiday Inn and Suites on Howe Street. VERY nice and reasonably priced with a great restaurant. Not too far from everything to do and see and close to Canada Place.
Places to visit are Grouse Mountain with it's fantastic view of Vancouver,(use a public bus to get there) Stanley Park, Gastown, Granville Island, (great food) City of Victoria on Vancouver Island with it's very British atmosphere and famous gardens. The list is endless. During the daylight hours, try one of the sightseeing trolley cars to get around the City of Vancouver. They stop at most points of interest and you can get on and off as you please. Have a great trip. Cruiseman
Old 01-10-2003, 11:33 PM

We ended a cruise there in September 2001, and just drove through the city, not knowing just how beautiful it was. We are starting out a cruise in September of this year, and going into Vancouver 3 days early so we can enjoy. Let us know of your experience when you get back. Will be anxious to hear about it.

Closed Thread

Tags
september, stay, vancouver, whistler