Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2005, 07:21 AM
Banned

Can anyone tell me how to transfer 4 people with lots of luggage from our hotel in New Orleans down to the port? Our hotel doesn't provide a shuttle and a taxi won't work for all of us. Are there van shuttles on call or do you have to arrange in advance? THANKS!!!

Edit: Moved to Ports of Call Chat. RF
Old 04-27-2005, 03:48 PM

Kelli,
Try Extreme Elegance Limos. They are very reasonable and reliable. (www.extremeelegance.com)
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-27-2005, 04:34 PM

You should know that Extreme Elegance now subcontracts with another limo company in New Orleans. I haven't tried the new one yet, but given the good service we had in the past from Extreme Elegance, I would assume that they would choose a company equally as good to work under their name. (Extreme Elegance is based in Houston, and for several years ran limos in both cities.) In any case, though I can't vouch personally for their New Orleans partner, I still think they are a good bet for a party of 4.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:35 PM

I forgot to mention that you can still contact the partner company via Extreme Elegance's website and the tollfree number listed there.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Banned

Thanks for the replies. I will visit the extreme elegance website. With 3 of us being girls, we'll have a ton of luggage.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:04 PM

Hi. As a girl scout leader I am always looking for a way to do it cheaper. My troop is cruising out of new orleans. We have been saving for 5 years (thats a lot of cookies)
If you want to economize and your hotel is near any streetcar line the riverfront streetcar stops right at the terminal. If you don't want to carry you luggage send one person with it in a taxi. The rest of you get a scenic route for $1.50 (don't forget to ask for transfer when you pay on the first streetcar. Contact http://www.regionaltransit.org for conections.

Closed Thread

Tags
company, elegance, extreme, limousine, news, orleans, reliable, ship, transfers