Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2005, 09:59 AM

hi. i want to do an excursion at kings wharf bermuda but want to walk as little as possible to get to it, afterall, its a vacation! anyone have ideas? thanks, clo
Old 07-04-2005, 10:07 AM

Dolphin Quest, the Bermuda Maritime Museum and shopping, dining or catching a movie are the only options within walking distance while docked at King's Wharf. Everything else will require a taxi, water ferry or ship's tour to access.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 07-04-2005, 11:54 AM

I strongly suggest that you buy a guidebook in order to appreciate just how excellent Bermuda is and to get a feel for what can be done there. Bermuda is clearly a cut above anywhere you might have been in the Bahamas or the Caribbean.

That said, King's Wharf is on the extreme end of Bermuda; please do yourself a favor and get on a wonderful pink bus, or in a taxi (all have drivers proud of their home), or take one of the ferries to destinations around this island.

Most cruises to Bermuda are there for several days; I am assuming that you have one of these multi-days itinerary. It would be a shame if you did not leave the King's Wharf area; you will not experience Bermuda.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:07 AM

When I went to Bermuda in May and I purchased the bus and ferry pass. I would recomend buying that pass, they sell them when you get off the cruise ship. I think it was $20 for 2 or 3 days, dont remember how many days. You can take the bus anywhere around the island.

Closed Thread

Tags
bermuda, cruises, distances, dolphin, dolphinquest, excursion, kings, quest, tour, walking, wharf