Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2006, 10:31 PM

I will be visiting Mazatlan in April. I am looking for shopping and a nice lunch with a beach near by. I like to bargain and am looking for a nice flea market and local color lunch with REALLY hot salsa preferred! A mellow beach near by would be nice. Any ideas?
Old 11-09-2006, 08:44 AM

Hello. I like Ponchos, it is in the Golden Zone. It is a beach side restaurant. The good bargain shopping is in the Golden Zone. Good Luck, Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 11-11-2006, 06:03 AM

Go To Tonys on the Beach. They have the best seafood and Mexican food. It is right on the beach, between Fiesta Inn and Caravelle Hotels. Everytime I am in Mazatlan, I go there. Try their Tortilla soup, it is excellent.

Louis
Old 02-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Banned

Just got back from Mazatlan on Sunday on Pride. The best prices were, belive it or not, on the beach. The second best was right in the arts and crafts center at the pier where the trolley drops you off from the ship. I was not impressed with the Golden Zone at all. If it's silver of any kind you're looking for, barter. A $45 dollar bracelet went down to $8 very quickly. Stamped .925 sterling silver. Don't be afraid to walk away from a deal. They will follow you. Mazatlan is a poor area, like Cozumel. Cabo is a joke, shopping-wise. Very little bartering. Silver prices were extremely high. Have fun!

Closed Thread