Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2005, 03:47 PM

Has anyone done the Mexican Cuisine Workshop and Tasting excursion in Cozumel? I'm thinking of booking this one, but it isn't cheap, so I would like to know if anyone else has tried this and what they thought. Is there time afterwards for any swimming. The description says to bring a swimsuit and towel if we want to use the beach facilities, but it's not clear if there's an extra charge for this or even if there will be time.
Thanks!
Old 07-25-2005, 05:54 PM

I didn't see this offered! What cruise line are you taking?
Old 07-26-2005, 07:05 AM

I will be on Explorer of the Seas, July 31st. It's my first cruise. i will provide a review for this excursion, provided I go on it!

I hope I get to do this excursions, and other excursions I chose.
I didn't know that you had to book excursions 10 days in advance from the sail date, and I missed that date! Our travel agent didn't tell us, and we didn't get any booklet stating this (we were supposed to get one, according to the person who answered our call at Royal Caribbean). So we "missed the boat" as they say! We must wait until we get on the ship to book our excursions. Does anyone know if choices will be limited this way?
Old 07-26-2005, 01:30 PM

I did the same thing on NCL- actually, I avoided making the decision- and there were still a lot of options available (not the canopy tour, though, which bummed me out). The problem is that the shore excursion desk was in a horrible spot, right on top of the place where the ten million pictures were displayed, and I would not have been able to stand in that line!
Old 07-26-2005, 04:40 PM

Can you please include in your review if tehre is still Catholic Mass, and if so on what days? Nancy says that there were Masses in her April cruise. We are going in August.

Closed Thread

Tags
cozumel, cruise, cuisine, disney, excursion, mexican, mexico, review, reviews, suisine, tasting, workshop