Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2002, 10:26 PM

sailing 11/28 on the Mercury. Does anyone know if you pay a daily rate to use the Tassolotherepy pool in the Aqua Spa?
Old 11-03-2002, 10:26 PM

sailing 11/28 on the Mercury. Does anyone know if you pay a daily rate to use the Tassolotherepy pool in the Aqua Spa?
Old 11-03-2002, 10:39 PM

The Thelassotheraphy Pool is wonderful, and free of charge, at least on the Constellation in August. Only used it 1 day out of 14, as I just didn't have time. One really nice thing, is no children under 18. We're doing another Constellation cruise in July, where we'll have more free time, and can't wait to get back to it.
Enjoy! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2002, 08:52 AM

I sailed on the Mercury in April. The pool you ask about was NOT free at that time. I never used it but others I met onboard did and I believe they said there was a $10 fee for using the pool. That may have changed since April but as I said it was not free in April.
Old 11-04-2002, 11:33 AM

I just got off the phone with Celebrity, as I was very concerned about the last comment. Made no sense that there should be a charge on 1 ship, and not on the other. You're in luck. There was a charge until until sometime last year, when it was done away with. Take your bathing suit and enjoy. NO CHARGE!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2002, 07:00 PM

Don't want to mislead you, but just got an answer back to the question that I sent to Celebrity. Completely the opposite of the telephone call. They claim there is a $10 charge for the use of the pool, but free to people in suites. Being a Captain's Club member, this is really getting to me. When things quiet down around here, I will pursue this. Your guess is as good as mine at this point. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Closed Thread

Tags
mecurycruise